Revision as of 01:28, 22 April 2009 by 18.104.22.168
- Kit building workshop - We help you build any kit from our store.
- Basic Electricity - Voltage and Current, how to measure them. Hook up and LED and measure the voltage and current. Calculate the correct LED series resistors for different voltages.
- Less Basic Electricity - Power, how it is related to voltage and current. Efficiency, comparing the light and heat output of various light sources (fluorescents, LEDs, incandescent, halogen).
- Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) What it is and how you can use it to control motors and lights.
- Introduction to Arduino controllers. No prior knowledge required.
- An introduction to synthesis - Sine, square, and sawtooth waves. Harmonics. Modulation. Filtering. ADSR.
- An introduction to analog electronics - opamps
- Amateur radio - what is it and why should I care?
- Vacuum Tubes - how they work with hands-on labs.